carbide high performance carbide high performance
Top quality carbide substrate and latest coating technology combined with specific geometries.
– TA external coolant and HTA internal coolant: for general purpose.
– SUH internal coolant and lapped flutes: for stainless steel.
– ALH internal coolant and lapped flutes: for aluminium.
– 4HTA (4 facets) geometries: for deep holes.
– HRC external coolant for 45~62 HRC.
– Mini drills: external and internal coolant, ⌀ 1~2,95 mm.
Here comes the Osawa Typhoon range of solid carbide drills.
SOLID CARBIDE NC STARTING DRILLS SOLID CARBIDE NC STARTING DRILLS
90°-120° starting drills for NC centering and chamfering on a wide range of material.
hss/co-hsse high performance hss/co-hsse high performance
Self centering high-performance drills, made of premium HSS/Co and HSSE.
– LFTA for general purpose: the exclusive cutting geometry and the state-of-the-art coating technology make the LFTA range suitable for an all-round use, reaching outstanding tool life and parameters.
– SUTA for stainless steel: thanks to a cutting geometry specifically designed for stainless steel, SUTA drills deliver outstanding performances as far as tool life and surface finishing are concerned.
hss-hss/co general purpose hss-hss/co general purpose
The range of HSS-HSS/Co drills includes a wide array of geometries and standards.
– TiN-POINTED style with split point geometry.
– NVA with split point and heat treatment.
– LS for deep hole.
– HSS and HSS/Co substrate material.
– TiN-PV10-PV15 coatings.